Professional CV Service
Could you prepare, format and print your own CV to a professional standard?
- Is your current CV working?
Do you know the best format and layout for your CV?
Do you know what information to include in your CV and how to present it for ease of reading?
Do you have time to prepare your CV?
If you answered no to any of these questions you could benefit from having professional assistance with your CV.
Have you never needed a CV before but now find that you do?
Do you have a CV that is many years old and needs updating?
If you answered yes to either of these questions you could also benefit from having professional assistance with your CV.
I provide a professional CV service and have helped to produce CV's to a very high standard for many satisfied clients in a large range of occupations.
Whether you are a manual worker or a qualified professional I can help you to prepare your CV.
Recent Client Comment:
Many thanks for all your advice and help, I have only sent out 4 CV's this morning and already I've been invited for interview for a sales manager position with a national company.
The service is provided to clients who live in South East Northumberland, Newcastle, North Tyneside or South Tyneside.
There are three stages in the CV service provided:
This consists of a visit to your home for a meeting to discuss and obtain the information required from you to prepare your CV.
The meeting is in a format that clients find simple and comfortable. It involves minimal advance preparation and normally takes between one and two hours.
It is helpful (but not essential) if you can research in advance your dates of employment, brief details of each job, your qualifications and any training courses.
Experience shows that in most cases meeting personally is by far the best and easiest way to prepare the information required to produce a high quality CV.
When your CV has been prepared you will be sent a draft copy by e-mail to review. At this stage any changes you wish to make or additional information you wish to add can be incorporated.
On completion you will receive electronic versions in MS Word and PDF format .
If required you can also be provided with 6 copies of your CV, if required, printed on high quality watermarked cream paper with a laid surface. This looks far more professional and distinctive than a CV printed on plain white paper.
Paper copies are delivered by first class post in a hard backed protective envelope. Alternatively, they can be hand delivered for an additional fee.
Clients CV's can be stored for future updating with additional experience, qualifications, change of address, etc. Alternatively all data can be permanently erased.
- Price for this service which includes home visit, CV preparation, MS Word + PDF copies is £85.00. Prints if requested - £0.50 per copy plus £2.00 P&P
- The above price is for clients living in the following locations:
- South East Northumberland (Morpeth, Ashington, Bedlington, Blyth, Cramlington Ponteland areas, also Alnwick & Amble)
- North Tyneside (Newcastle, Gosforth, North Shields, Wallsend, Tynemouth, Cullercoats, Whitley Bay, Killingworth, areas)
- South Tyneside (South Shields, Jarrow, Hebburn, Felling, Boldon, Gateshead, Dunston, Blaydon, Whickam, Birtley areas)
- Other areas such as parts of County Durham will incur an additional fuel / travel time charge - please enquire for cost.
- Abortive Visits - if you are not at home at the arranged time and the visit is abortive there will be a fee of £50 payable.
Full payment is required at the time of visit. Payment by cheque or cash
Terms of Business
Please read Terms of Business before enquiring.
How To Order
To order and make an appointment to have your CV prepared
please telephone 01670 518958 and ask for Les.